Life as we get to see it - chapter 4

When he said that she was so thrilled and excited that she dint know how is she supposed to react now. So she ended up giving him a smile :)

Shravya was trying to analyze whats happening around her. Is it for real or is she imagining things. Suddenly she was being liked by somebody who she had a light crush on.
She told herself - ok shravya relax. Lets see what he has to say.. So she asked him - Ok tel me Nihaal what brings you here.. You are not here to see only me right !!

And he replied - No Shravya i came here only for you.. Infact i was supposed to be with Madan now. He will be searching for me. But i wanted to talk to you, so here i am waiting for you and you made me wait for an hour already.

Actually i wanted to tell you something.. Something funny according to my friends. Dont mistake me pls but i also liked what they said so did not bother to deny it. :)
Shravya got curious about his lines now. She asked him what happend nihaal. its ok tell me. And he started to speak again.

Actually i dontknow how to tell you or how will you react but i think i like you. Well even my friends think so. They tel me off late i have only been talking about you with them which i realised only when they told me. But Madan doesnt know about it or i guess hes getting doubts of it. And somehow i also dont want him to know about this.

The way you talk to me makes me feel special. Makes me feel i am worth something. Makes me think about many things which i havent thought about yet.
I dontknow why but its true. I like the way you come out to your balcony @ nites only to talk to me in whispers .. And that makes me wish why doesnt time stop like this forever so i can talk to you all the time and listen to your sweet voice.

He looked @ shravya for a reaction - she dint say anything. So he kind of understood her thoughts and said Ok shravya no hurries, you dont have to say anything about what i said right now. Take your time, think and let me know what you think or feel. Well i know what can be your reaction but still i shall wait for an answer from you.

Can we go for an ice cream now pls ? . I shall walk you back home.

And she had wondered - the ice cream had never before tasted so good .. Once they were done with the ice cream on the way back to her house, he said - Shravya i shall call you once im home. Take care cya and he turned to leave when shravya held his hands.

He turned back to her - to his surprise she hugged him with care like he was a delicate soft toy and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

Then she ran back all smiling :) .. he couldnt help but stare @ her because he just couldnt believe what she had just done. It was quite unlike her for the kind of sweet homely girl she was ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They say - some relations come with only a certain span of lifetime....after which they are just not there but you have ther swt memories :)

"ಅಕ್ಕಿ ರೊಟ್ಟಿ ಮತ್ತೂ ನಿಂಬು ಶರಬತ್ "..