Life as we get to see it - chapter 5

He felt like if he had asked anything else from god, that moment may be he would have have got that also :)
He could not sleep that nght. So he messaged Shravya - Can i call you now ?? Can we talk if you dontmind.

Shravya texted him back - You dont have to be so formal with me Nihaal :)
You can call or text me anytime you want. Permissions granted :p .. I dontmind special ppl disturbing me ;)

His heartbeat missed when he saw her reply. She had given him a confirmation about his answer in that.
He dialled her number immediately. 2nd ring she picked up the call n said hi !! He could sense the smile and shy combination in her voice :)

So he said teasing her - Arey wah madam whats that new tone i hear .. What is the change.. What happened .. Anything that i should be aware of ??
and Shravya knew Nihaal was pulling her leg. So she started playing in reply to him - Yes Nihaal, you know when i went for my evening walk a guy proposed to me in the park.

So Nihaal said in a questionable tone - Aha who is that lucky guy. what did you say ??
And shravya said - Actually u see i had a small crush on him na, so when he proposed i couldnt afford to say no to him.
Nihaal's voice beamed. He asked - So what did he tel you. give me his number ya let me see how dare he propose to you.

Shravya said - Leave him na. You tel me how come you called me now ?? .. Not geting sleep ?? Why ??
Any special reasons :p
And Nihaal knew now she was pulling his leg.

So he said - Yes Shravya, you know one girl kissed me today. She hugged me so sweetly. I just cant close my eyes to sleep.
Shravya said - Aha hugs n kisses huh.. Not bad whos that bold girl ??  .. When where how come on tell tell :)
And Nihaal blushed along with her.

This playful talk made them forget the time. They spoke for hours together that night. And every night after that.
He became so close to her that even for getting a hair cut he would ask her what hair cut would suit him, should he peirce his ears or not etc etc. He used to call her whenever he found time. Even when he was with his friends he used to make sure of @least texting her about his whereabouts.

And then came the special day - The valentines day. Shravya had gifted a hand made card to Nihaal with some chocolates. That card said how much she wanted to be with him and how much she liked him. He was speechless seeing that beautiful card with so many layers each unfolding her thoughts for him.

That evening he went out with his friends for a party. And because he was so happy so he dint have reasons to say no to his friends when they offered him drinks. So he also drank some vodka and beer with them. He felt relaxed but somehow pained also. So he dialled Shravya's number.

She answered his call and the 1st thing he told her was - I want you in my life shravya but i cant leave my mom also ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They say - some relations come with only a certain span of lifetime....after which they are just not there but you have ther swt memories :)

"ಅಕ್ಕಿ ರೊಟ್ಟಿ ಮತ್ತೂ ನಿಂಬು ಶರಬತ್ "..